The draw-biased TaylorMade SIM2 Max D Fairway Woods are equipped with a high strength C300 steel face engineered for explosive ball speeds. The fairway's Thru-Slot speed pocket provides increased face flexibility to help preserve ball speed and distance on shots struck low on the face, the most common miss with a fairway wood.
The SIM2 Max D features a larger, 195cc head design. Mass from the updated V Steel sole has been redistributed to enhance forgiveness, while still maintaining low CG properties for explosive distance and a high launch.
SIM2 MAX DRAW FAIRWAY
- Multi-Material Construction for explosive distance
- New V Steel™ Design to enhance forgiveness while maintaining low CG properties
- C300 Steel Twist Face® allows for explosive ball speeds
- Thru-Slot Speed Pocket™ designed to maximize face flexibility for greater ball speed and forgiveness
- Launch: High Launch with Mid Spin
- Flight Bias: Draw